Hair Transplants in the 2000's

forlife

In the 1990's every hair transplant clinic were stating that with the new mini and micro graphs you now can a full head of hair and a natural hairline compared to the old plug method of the 80's. There were plenty of great before and after photos. the clients you met in person had great results...BUT!!! when mostly everyone had gotten those procedures(mini and micrographs) the results were not so good!!

Now in the 2000's you can have a great head of hair or a natural hairline because of the great FUT'S compared to the old bad pluggy mini and micros from the 90's. again great before and after photos and selected clients with great results...I know each person varies and should have different expectations based on their personal situation and of course the doctor they choose,but it does make you think twice!!

In the 1990's every hair transplant clinic were stating that with the new mini and micro graphs you now can a full head of hair and a natural hairline compared to the old plug method of the 80's. There were plenty of great before and after photos. the clients you met in person had great results...BUT!!! when mostly everyone had gotten those procedures(mini and micrographs) the results were not so good!!

Now in the 2000's you can have a great head of hair or a natural hairline because of the great FUT'S compared to the old bad pluggy mini and micros from the 90's. again great before and after photos and selected clients with great results...I know each person varies and should have different expectations based on their personal situation and of course the doctor they choose,but it does make you think twice!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>In the 1990's every hair transplant clinic were stating that with the new mini and micro graphs you now can a full head of hair and a natural hairline compared to the old plug method of the 80's....BUT!!! when mostly everyone had gotten those procedures(mini and micrographs) the results were not so good!!

Oh my God, could they have possibly been LYING??? I am shocked.

Just kidding. Nothing has really ever changed. Corrupt clinics were advertising that the big plug tranplants of the 60s, 70s and 80s were "undetectible" and "natural looking" too.

There are still clinics that lie and mislead patients about what they can achieve, today.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I know each person varies and should have different expectations based on their personal situation and of course the doctor they choose,but it does make you think twice!! Right on.