comparison

pfrenn

Pfrenn,

Hopefully people will be daring enough to stick their necks out, why shouldn't they...

I have been doing a bit a research too over the last few months after my third HT did not yield the results I was hoping for, and Dr Bisanga seemed to be well up there.

I have seen some very consistent results from Dr Bisanga. He doesn't have a huge reputation on this site and what I mean by that is he is not as 'big' as some of the well renound names. However this is not a bad thing, I have learned not to base my decision on the reputation of the Doc, but rather let their results do the talking.

Kesser is also well spoken of on here but I'm not too sure about Dr Erdogan. I haven't heard much of him.

In terms of pros and cons, I really don't know too much about them to honestly say.

Taking Dr Bisanga alone, I have arranged a consultation with him so I will of course feedback on this. What attracted me to him was his consistent results, hairline work, strong yield and just as importantly, his confidence in FUE, where as others do not seem to stand by its effectiveness although they still perform it. Plenty of posts at the minute about FUE.

Your thread should hopefully draw some responses. Are you looking at FUT or FUE? This would be an important point to mention, not withstanding that you haven't made your mind up on the technique yet.

Happy research,

Jessie

What's your situation (i.e., norwood level, looking for fue or fut, etc.)?

I have decided on FUE. The scar is too ugly to even think of. Having to consider an HT and in addition a scar will make me back off is my first feeling.

The level is an NW4 approximately.

I had two surgeons reviewing me (some of the mentioned) and they state 2800-3800 grafts. Currently waiting for the third.

Donor area is very dense. I am in the mid 40's approaching 50 :-(.

What I am most concerned of is that Bisanga makes one big bang while the others make smaller sessions per day as I understand it with up to 1200 grafts per day.

I reallise that this is one critical hurdle that will make the difference of survival rate of the grafts.

So even if the result of Bisanga is great I am willing to consider the others as I have heard they are good also, but have lower rates per day which I believe is sound. Are there any opinions in this?

But when reviewing videos, Erdogan and Kesser does have not that much material to review.

Bisanga have great review material though!

Edited by pfrenn