Best Topical Regimen - Advice Badly Needed

As the title states really: I am planning to drop my daily dose of finasteride from 1.25mg daily to 0.5mg and then possibly 0.25mg to combat moderate sides (gyno/low libido) and because it's healthier (ideally id like to get off it completely but reducing in the first instances).

Been on fin at the full dose for over 7 years and have only ever used Nizoral Shampoo 2% 1 or 2 times a week topically. Had a small FUE 5 years back and may go back for more. Considering a cropped/shaved hair cut long-term.

Other than Nizoral I've never used any topicals so would appreciate some candid advice on a good regimen.

I am thinking Minoxidil 5% but would like to try and fight DHT topically too, is Spiro the best choice here, if so which product(s)? Are there 2 or more different ways androgens can be fought topically? All the talk of antagonist and receptors left me dizzy after reading the forum for a bit!

I am not going to go as far as some do with RU etc and making up solutions from powders from research labs as too much trouble for me personally.

So it's Nizoral 2%, Minoxidil 5% (or stronger/with other active ingredients?), Spiro.......

And what else/instead.......

All input much appreciated