Going to Dr. Rahal in Aug

I met both Filipinoboy and john2009 at the Foxbar durring their recovery and I have to say that the work performed by Dr. Rahal on both their hairlines looks fantastic.

And Filipinoboy, (just for the record)we did not get lost on the way back from visiting the Parliament, we just took the scenic route back that's all. At least that the story I am sticking too! :)

John2009 and Hairgoesnothing, glad meeting both of you guys. Well I managed to get 2500 grafts for my hairline and a bit of my mid scalp with good scar revision of my bad hair transplant previously of 2000 grafts. That would be my last strip, its a hard experience to be cut, I will switch to FUE next time and FUE my scar and add some to my crown in two years time hopefully. Fox bar was very friendly, clean and hygienic place with all amenities needed such as land line and high speed INTERNET. Manesh (the owner) was more than friendly. So far, John and I are the only remaining, as John2009 waiting for his sutures to be removed in day 14. Well in my case I have to leave on August 1 (5 days post OP as recommended b great Dr. Rahal clinic). Good luck for everybody who plans to stay there. No regrets at all.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]