Minoxidil once a day.

cardel25

The header almost says it all. I want to switch to only applying minoxidil once a day. Im not getting lots of sides nor is it a big pauin for me to apply twice a day but i just dont want to use more than nessesary. I know that it comes with a advise to apply it twice a day but if the effect of doing so is minimal i just dont see any point in applying it twice a day.

This is from Bernsteinmedical.com : Once a day topical use of Rogaine (topical minoxidil 2% and 5%) seems to be almost as effective as using it twice a day. The reason is, that although minoxidil has a relatively short half-life of several hours when given orally, when topically applied, it has a half-life of 22 hours in the skin. This suggests that once a day dosing is a reasonable option

It would be nice not needing to apply it in the morning so i can style my hair after ht without any fuzz. Also its cheaper and it could help me remember taking finasterid at night. Im having some sides from finasterid so its best for me to take them at night where my brain doenst need to function that well.

Any thoughts ?

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

1 mg 5 % Minoxidil once a day.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Head and Shoulders every day.

Nizoral 2 % one time a week.

Emu oil.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/cardel25/blog/403/