Spots(Zits) on the head?? :0/

Hey Guys,quick & simple question which if your wonder "Have you spoke to your doctor?" ,well yes i have but im just after 2nd opinion & advice from you so any answers would be really grateful.

Im just a couple of days away from it being a whole 4 weeks since i had my transplant,as far as i can tell everything is going well.

Last week i noticed a white spot appear on my head,like a zit,after doing a little researching the best idea i got was to just burst it & forget about it which is what i did after i spoke to the doc,he said its fine & not to worry & to just put a wet Flannel on the graft area for 10 minites a day,not sure why i have to do that but im gonna start to that as from today.

Today thou,i've had a few more pop up,which again i have burst,& i was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this,what they did & if this is normal & am I ok?

I run the tip of my finger across the top where the spots were & i can still feel the hairs still thou so i dont think i've done anything wrong,unless you guys think different,but i did read that it could possibly be the hair trying to grow through. Is this possible after just 4 weeks? :0/

I will add since going back to work,i have been wearing my beanie hat the whole shift & obviously im sweating,so could this be because im sweating?

Oh & away from the whole sopt question but i was also wondering,i noticed that the grafted area of my head is still a bit tender & sore to the touch,is this perfectly normal after 4 weeks.

As usual Guys,Thank you for any answers & advice you can give & i look forward to reading what you all come up with. Many Thanks :0)