a bit of advice please guy, HELP!!

Hi all

I am serious considering a HT using FUE. As you can see from the pictures I am losing it at the temple areas and it's really starting to get to me. I have the money available for 1000 grafts however I have contacted Dr. Keser, BHT and a few other clinics and they have unanimously agreed that I would require around 2000 grafts to restore a decent hairline with good density.

So my question is, is it worth me going for a 1000 grafts now, will that amount of grafts make a noticable difference to my hairline or will I end up being disapointed?or should waiting until I have the funds & do the 2000 grafts in one go? because from what I have gathered from these forums, the improvement of the hairline requires a large number of single hair grafts which would eat up alot of the grafts without a greatly noticable change.

Please help me with advice, I really want to do something about my hairline A.S.A.P but I dont want to spend all that money and be disapointed with the results.

Many thanks

Japzuki

Having trouble adding phots to this blog, but managed to upload them to an album on my profile page called "hair today gone tomorrow" please check it out and let me know what you think.

here's the link: Hair Restoration Social Network - Hair Loss and Transplant Photos

cheers

hair1.jpg.54af0fd456c8dc1a47bea8ab86a66ecc.jpg

hair2.jpg.ba5674a38a1e12fe548a9338d0e80fd7.jpg

hair3.jpg.7e447c7fbd1b824291aa428e33ff5295.jpg

hair4.jpg.0c66192cee44c280a8bbf891b17fe8ff.jpg

hair5.jpg.1a2a6665fa2738ca7ce7619b746b7a74.jpg

Once you start spreading those grafts over the entire width of the front, at a decent density the advancement of your hairline would be quite minimal. IMO the best use of 1000 grafts would probably be in just filling out the temples a little on either side for a subtle improvement.

If you'd be undergoing FUE, breaking surgery into two small sessions would be less of an issue than it would be with strip, where you'd definitely want to minimize the amount of strip excisions. Although you'd obviously still be having to set aside time for two surgeries and all which that entails.

The recommended 2000 grafts would definitely be the kind of number you'd need if your goal is to restore the entire hairline.

Ultimately, whether you'll be disappointed or not will depend on your goals for surgery.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I think you would be happier with the look after 2k. Have you considered financing the other 1000? Some clinics offer financing or perhaps putting it on a credit card

Edited by Levrais

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874