Plss Help

deeps

Hi all,

I just came across this forum and am really pleased to see the way ppl helping each other.

I'm a 25 year old guy planning to go for a HT. I had been to MHR and BOSLEY for consultation. Since I don't have much knowledge in this area. Both for them seemed good to me. I'm a bit biased toward MHR 'coz bosley is too expensive..

After reading some of the post i'm really confused whether to trust these chains or look for a private physicians. Does any one know of any good private physicians in NewYork city?? I really appreciate any advice.

Thanks guys

Hi all,

I just came across this forum and am really pleased to see the way ppl helping each other.

I'm a 25 year old guy planning to go for a HT. I had been to MHR and BOSLEY for consultation. Since I don't have much knowledge in this area. Both for them seemed good to me. I'm a bit biased toward MHR 'coz bosley is too expensive..

After reading some of the post i'm really confused whether to trust these chains or look for a private physicians. Does any one know of any good private physicians in NewYork city?? I really appreciate any advice.

Thanks guys

deeps,

Welcome to the forums.

If you are searching for a hair transplant physician in NYC, please do not overlook my recent write-up about two of the industry-leading physicians whose work I recently had the chance to witness first-hand. Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin practice together in NYC. I was able to personally watch a procedure done by both of these doctors earlier just his week. You can look at the story and pictures here.

I wish you the best of luck in your search and do not hesitate to ask if you have nay questions.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Hi Deeps,

I am 5 days post-op from my second hair transplant with Dr. True. In May 2003 I was progressing toward a Norwood 5A with thin coverage over the whole top of my head (non-uniform 20%-40% my teenage density) and the right-side of my front hair line was super-thin. Since I have dark brown hair and a somewhat fair complexion, I had A LOT of see-thru under good lighting. My donor density was below average, but I have the positive qualities of coarse and wavy hair. I had 1503 FU grafts transplanted in June 2003 for coverage and 1309 more just five days ago to add density. I am very pleased overall so far! I can't tell you how sweet it is not to be self-conscious of a bald crown/vertex when sitting down out in public any more! My life has been enhanced considerably! My current swelling is almost completely gone! I attended a dinner party with several friends last night (day 4 post-op) with only Toppik to hide the scabs (left baseball cap home) and no one noticed a thing! Trust me -- my one friend definitely would have said something if he noticed!!! Instead, he actually complimented me on my appearance! I know it had a lot to do with my hair because it was the main thing that was different. I was forced to go Ceasar-style (kind of like Rusty in Ocean's 11 -- although I'm hardly any Brad Pitt) to cover the hair-line scabs and it resurrected a look I only wear occasionally. I did not think it was possible to be so presentable on Day 4 post-op!! The secret was Dr. True instructed Dr. Dorin and the other anesthesiologist to minimize the amount of liquid administered. It worked! My swelling was far less and went down over one day sooner than last time. I will write up a more detailed account of my experience soon. I recommend that you do some Internet research on Dr. True and go from there. It is not an understatement to say he has changed my life -- for good. Peace.

GratefulHead