Dr. Brandon Ross patients and results

I'm scheduled for a procedure with Dr. Brandon Ross at the end of May and I'm feeling good to proceed yet apprehensive since this is my first HT. I've searched these forums for evidence of Dr Ross' work which influenced my work in the first place.

There was a user I don't recall who had a similar hairline to me and showed great results - like a NW 3a/4, receding at the front.

It would be much appreciated if patients of Dr. Brandon Ross would share their experiences here and provide a link to their results. I'm eager to find the patient who had similar hair characteristics to mine.

Thanks,

Art

Artie,

While I'm not a patient of Dr. Ross, I will reassure you that I think you've completed some sound research and made a wise decision choosing him for your hair transplant procedure. I'm sure you've seen many of his cases on the forums already, but while you're waiting to hear from other members, feel free to utilize the forum search function to dig up older cases and review the work posted on his recommendation profile.

Good luck, and keep us updated!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Art, I just had a 2nd HT with Dr. Ross 12 days ago. My firs HT went really well with 1968 graft implanted and on my second one I had 1928 graft to create more density for the first one. I highly recommend Dr. Ross and his staff of nurses. He is first class doctor and he does very clean HT. You will be in good hands going to Dr. Ross. Make sure to ask for Jeri to be in your surgery that day. she is the head nurse and she will make sure your graft will be handled in a professional way