Propecia + ?

cardel25

Hey. Ive been on propecia for a few months and it seems to work. So ive decided to supply it with something ive read that you couls take minoxidil or nirozal (not sure ive spelled it right). I dont know which has the best results. Or perphaps there is a product i am not aware of that works ? The cost of the product also matters. If anybody have a reference to where you can get these products cheap it would be great.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

1 mg 5 % Minoxidil once a day.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Head and Shoulders every day.

Nizoral 2 % one time a week.

Emu oil.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/cardel25/blog/403/

Guest Ian512017155

Minoxidil foam and nizoral shampoo twice a week and the other days I use Revivogen. Both nizoral and Revivogen have DHT blockers. All have helped me a great deal. The shampoos while they dont grow hair they do seem to do a good job of mainting the hair you have and slow the hair loss.

cardel25,

Propecia (finasteride), Rogaine (minoxidil) and Nizoral used together are known as the "Big Three". Minoxidil can be purchased very cheaply in generic liquid form but there is no generic foam at this time. In order to stretch my dollar I use Rogaine Foam in the mornings as it is non-greasy and fast drying and I use the cheaper liquid in the evening before bed.

I shampoo with Nizoral every three days.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

cardel25,

Propecia (finasteride), Rogaine (minoxidil) and Nizoral used together are known as the "Big Three". Minoxidil can be purchased very cheaply in generic liquid form but there is no generic foam at this time. In order to stretch my dollar I use Rogaine Foam in the mornings as it is non-greasy and fast drying and I use the cheaper liquid in the evening before bed.

I shampoo with Nizoral every three days.

Thank you for your advice its very helpfull. Applying the generic liquid in the night couldnt it give some problems with smothering it in the pillow face etc. ? If i dont care if it dryes fast because i dont need to style my hair until after HT. Then it would be smartest to apply in the morning then.

Ive read that if you use the foam there is not so many sideeffects is that true ?

Also i read that Nizoral actually can cause hair loss. A seller of the product from ebay claimes this.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

1 mg 5 % Minoxidil once a day.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Head and Shoulders every day.

Nizoral 2 % one time a week.

Emu oil.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/cardel25/blog/403/