Dr. Cotterill - Toronto

Mike73

Hi,

I have to say that I've never heard of this doctor but it goes to show that there are other good quality surgeons in Canada apart from the usual. Your results, whilst not spectacular, do look rock solid and it appears you've had a good result.

Expect another 10% growth/thickening in the next six months.

Good luck

Rod

• 2 months later...

I feel I've improved again a little over the last 2 months. The hair feels sturdier and thicker. I guess I may still experience some improvement over the next few months and that's probably it. Very happy with the results and it really changes the way I look :)

1year.jpg.9664abee58d9dbe1e62972815f3c2a3b.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hello.

I have had a long road of pills, sprays, meds and botched surgeries and in the end the only surgeon who was excellent with his skills and gave me my hair that I wanted back was Dr. Cotterill.

A 20 year experience of choosing the wrong doctors, lots of money and time wasted and now with the head of hair I have and wanted, this is a non-issue.

I wouldn't look good with a shaved head and with my work, my hair is such a key feature (sometimes more than my academic skill).

I am extremely happy with the kindness and professional techniques of Dr. Cotterill.

I wouldn't wish my bad experiences on anyone with other doctors' mistakes but in the end I was lucky. I found Dr. Cotterill and I am proud to share my end result with others! Thank you Dr. Paul Cotterill. The best there is!