dr Melike Kulahci at Transmed

Hi guys am a total newbie here but just had a few questions for y'all if you don't mind......I have been looking in to getting an HT done all this year. I live in the UK and have seen a few clinics here all who have recommended about 2500 grafts. I have also spoken to couple of clinics in Belgium, one in New York and one in Turkey. I thought I had made my final choice to go with dr melike kulahci at Transmed in Turkey due to hearing very good reviews....and also the very reasonable prices.

A quick scan of the forums here however shows a few disgruntled customers (and one total horror story). I haven't booked yet but was just about to.......can anyone shed any light on to the quality of work that dr melike kulahci is doing. Are a few bad reviews normal for a clinic or should I review my decision.Also I am looking to get FUE done, would I get better results with FUT??? My hairline is ok but I have general thinning over the whole scalp, particularly at the front.

If anyone can offer any information that may help me with my choice I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Sickboy, I probably went through a similar process to you.

All the research points to Transmed plus the Belgian clinics being among the best for UK patients, with Transmed being slightly more appealing because of price.

That was why I chose them. I couldn't fault the professionalism of their clinic, but at 10 months, I'm a little disappointed with the results.