thining hair need advice about products

im a 22 year old female and iv noticed my hair is somewhat starting to thin... iv done research and im considering trying nutri ox 30 day system but i want to first see if anyone has tried this product... if anyone has tried or knows of anything better please feel free to post up your comments.. thanks..

• 2 weeks later...

It's probally best to first find out the cause of the thinning in such cases it may be stress, or lack of nutrients the body needs. I'm not a woman but I used multivitamins from boots which contains 23 essential nutrients for the body and has all the vitamins required to grow hair such as vitamin B, B6, A, C Biotin, Zinc

Also try scalp massages as this definatly helps and circulate the blood in your scalp and to the hair follicles it then helps stimulate hair growth :)Can Scalp Massage Stimulate Hair Growth - Hair Loss Expert

If it is stress well i gess you just need to relax and do this

Another product i used is Castor oil, Now this definatly help thicken your hair and is worth using to see if it helps, you can buy this at your local shop.

Castor Oil: Hair Growth Treatment for Thicker and Healthy-Looking Hair | Castor Oil Uses

Here is a guide for other ways you can help regrow your hair, I hope i've helped don't worry your not alone :)

How To Regrow Hair