Back for updates PLEASE READ

So i started using revita and my hair loss came to a halt and it thickened up quite a bit i was so happy.

Got my blood work done, my Testosterone is 756 ng/dl and my DHT is 29... A high DHT level would be like 70. Im always Anxiety ridden about stuff, and its weird the dermatologist told me to do a hair tug test, and i tugged hair all over my head and didnt get 1 single hair to come out.

HOWEVER when i rub my hands through my hair, hair seems to come out? Not all the time but occassionaly.. (Yes i rub my hand through my hair frequently throughout the day cause im always stressing about it)

and recently it looks as if its been coming out more lately? Idk if its going through a stage but the dermatologist told me that the most effective sign of hairloss is a hair tug test, if you tug your hair and you pull out 6 or more hairs in 1 tug thats a problem.. Im not pulling ANY out, however when im rubbing my hands through my hair its coming out here and there. And it bothers the hell out of me.. People are tellin me "Your hair looks so thick, looks good!" but me seeing these hairs comes out still depresses me..

Any help guys? Im worried.

And its weird i took a shower and i was losing more hair in the Donor area than on the crown or front! lol!

I mean i know hair is going to come out thats just natural. But like every 3rd or 4th time i rub my hands through my hair i see a maximum of 1 hair each 3rd or 4th time..

Maybe im crazy and analyzing way to much... When i shampoo i dont see hairs on my hands or on the towel. But its like after it dries and i rub my hands through the hair, i see some hairs. Maybe they are loose hairs from it being wet?

Whatever it is, its bothering me bad, i just dont understand how i can tug and yank at my hair and NONE come out but if i just rub my hands through my hair (NOT VIGOROUSLY) i get a hair here and there... Make sno sense.

Edited by Alexsmith1220