FIVE MONTHS

Wow, I never thought it would get here. Today is my 5 months anniversary with my HT. I got mine March 18, 2004 with Dr. Charles in Boca.

I have had very minimal growth since then...actually looks worse. But I have started on propecia, rogaine and 3k mg of MSM about 2 weeks ago.

Everyone talks about the 5 month mark being the time when things sprout like crazy...

Is this true??? Am I in for a great few months???

Wow, I never thought it would get here. Today is my 5 months anniversary with my HT. I got mine March 18, 2004 with Dr. Charles in Boca.

I have had very minimal growth since then...actually looks worse. But I have started on propecia, rogaine and 3k mg of MSM about 2 weeks ago.

Everyone talks about the 5 month mark being the time when things sprout like crazy...

Is this true??? Am I in for a great few months???

Ramvfin2003,

You should be fine as long as you are diligent in taking the medication. Understand that you are, basically, making a life-time committment to these medicines as long as you want their results to be present or until something better comes along.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Ramvfin2003,

You may be still suffering from the shockloss of getting the HT. THis happens to a lot of men. THere will be a time when things *actually* look worse. But for most men the hair lost due to shock will return and coupled with your new hair you will be pleased.

Please keep us posted.

Cas

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

"i haven't been this bald since.... well... since I was born!"