need an opinion

I had a hair transplant a year ago and since then the Dr. who performed my surgery have not seen me not even once. Although I made 2 follow up appointment and even requesting to meet with him for evaluation on my second appointment to no avail. My appointment is always with the consultant who never really bothered to look at my hair growth. I should say this however, I am very happy with the results despite the false info from the consultant who promised a 45 hair per square centimeter on my first hair transplantation. this office is on the recommended list but it just disturbing that the Dr. does not show any interest of meeting with their patients. I have been a good patient never called in for questions or had any complications which required me to go back.

Just wondering what is your experience with your doctors...what should I do? I don't want to screw up my relationship with the Dr.

thanks for your time...

tempenet,

My doctor has seen me at 6 months and one year post op. He has also encouraged me to come in and see him any time I feel the need.

If you would like, please PM me the name of your physician. If he/she is recommended here I would be happy to contact them on your behalf.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

tempenet,

It looks as if Bill has handled this for you. If you need any further assistance email me at service@hairtransplantnetwork.com.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website