Dr Marwan Saifi Wroclaw Poland

Hi guys,

Yesterday I had my hair transplant with Mr. Marwan Saifi, from Wroclaw, Poland. I can't stop by saying that it was much more than I expected.

Mr. Marwan is very patient, kind and extremely careful with the procedure itself, on every little detail. He is creates a friendly atmosphere so the whole procedure goes smoothly and less tiring.

At the end of surgery he gave a kit to proctec my head and treat the grafts, besides of medicines against swalowling and pain.

Besides of that, his stuff is highly profissional and kind. I am so very happy for having chosen him, and I do recommend him. He attends patients from all of the world.

Believe me, I wouldn't lost my time writting these lines if I weren't so happy.

Hi,

There are several people mentioning Dr Marwan Saifi in this thread who have had a HT procedure with him, but there are no links to any pictures or web sites where any actual work carried out by him can be viewed.

Can anyone please post pics or at least a link/blog where you have posted pics of Dr Saaifi's "wonderful" work so we can all see.

If I could see some of his work I may actually consider him for a HT.

Many thanks.

Madaboutyou - Im glad your experience was a good one with Dr Saifi. Im sure your results will be great.

Bunnyman - I am a regular on this sight and I have had 2 procedures with Dr Saifi, 1xfut 1680 & 1x Fue 1250. I am very happy with the results of both procedures.

To be honest I havent really posted much in the way of results on the 2nd Op, but I will try and do shortly. There should be results on my profile from the 1st Op

I would recommed Dr Saifi without question, as he is a very good surgeon at an affordable price. If price is an issue then you should also consider some of the Turkish Docs.

Anything else you need to know about Dr Saifi then please let me know.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Bunnyman, the pics belong to Mr. Marwan. For personnal reasons I didnt authorize him to publish them. He can only use them for internal propose. You can set an appointment with him free of charges. Just google his name so you can have his phone number and talk to him directly. Believe me, it is really worthy it.

• 1 year later...
Had a hair transplant with Dr Marwan Saifi last week. Was a total professional service start to finish, was picked up from the airport taken to my prebooked hotel. Dr Saifi is an experienced surgeon and outstanding team was sensitive and caring human approach about my sitution. Fixed my raised scar from a previous bad hair transplant at no extra cost. Went the extra mile to ensure to give me the best result. Got my hair back on the straight and narrow. Cannot wait for the results. Highly recommended, give Dr Saifi full marks. I am a raving fan client now!

Hey :) Please I need your honest opinion and how do you like your results so far ???

Im having a surgery in 3 weeks with Dr.Marwan Saifi and I dont know what to expect.

Please let me know.

Thank you!