Perfect Image Solution

newdude1

I've switched from Rogaine to Perfect Hair Solution 10% Minoxidil 5% Azlec Acid. I noticed continued hair loss over a 6 month period so i switched to Perfect Image Solution 10% Minoxidil 5% Azlec Acid.

I've been on it for 2 month now and am seeing continued hair loss and thinning. Anyone used this product and had positive results? Suggestions? Have I bought some fake solution? please, help.

J

I have not heard of this product but that doesnt mean its not legitimate. Numerous companies produce a rogaine type product with some form of minoxidil as the active ingredient. Obviously the concentrations and formulas differ from one to another.

In these situations what I recommend to people as they keep an eye on there own situation. If you have observed noticeable hairloss and it has not stopped, it might be effective to discontinue the treatment and see how your hair reacts. Or you could potentially try another minoxidil topical treatment.

Everyone reacts differently to these products. What works for me, might not work for you. Its important to try these drugs and be observant of the results. Taking pictures is probably the best way to document your findings.

• 1 month later...
I've switched from Rogaine to Perfect Hair Solution 10% Minoxidil 5% Azlec Acid. I noticed continued hair loss over a 6 month period so i switched to Perfect Image Solution 10% Minoxidil 5% Azlec Acid.

I've been on it for 2 month now and am seeing continued hair loss and thinning. Anyone used this product and had positive results? Suggestions? Have I bought some fake solution? please, help.

J

Perfect image solution does look legitimate to me. It does not a mailing address or contact number. It appears to be one of many home-made phony products that are sold at Amazon.

• 3 weeks later...