Dr.Madhu from India for FUE method?

akuma

Hey guys. I've read alot of posts on this website. And from alot of research come to learn that Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich is a good choice for hair transplant. But he only does strip method. And he has a 3 month waiting list so I thought I'd look for another quality doctor for a good price.

I looked on this site and found that Dr Madhu from India is well reputed. He has worked on alot of indian patients. I am Indian as well so i feel comfortable knowing he has worked with our type of hair alot (black, thick hair).

The prices are veryyyyyyyy cheap. I am doubting quality though. But I have seen some good results from him so i dont know.

He does $4 US/graft for FUE and $1.1 US/graft for strip method.

How good are his FUE results? Does he produce consistent good result?

Dr.Madhu:::Hair Transplant Surgeon, India- Hyderabad::: for best Quality & Results::: to educate about advise for Hairloss

He does long hair transplantation. I am suspicious of this. Why would he do that when the transplanted hair has danger of falling off due to hair weight? And in the youtube video, he is combing the hair 8 hours after its transplanted? isn't that a risk, it could pull out the hairs. Unless he applied some special glue to the grafts, which i doubt is safe?

I'd like to know more about this doctors results. He's prices are REALLY good and if he does good FUE, i will get it done by him.

Thanks guys

Edited by akuma

akuma,

Dr.Madhu is definitely a good surgeon. He is comfortable doing FUT and avoids FUE since he feels it is time consuming and very tiring method for him.

is seems to do body hair transplantation. And eyebrow transplantation. Has anyone got that done with him?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/136108-my-experiance-dr-madhu-pathuri-9.html

Shines apparently had a bad experience with Dr Madhu but fails to provide any proof of his claims. He talked about front hairline but posted pictures of his crowns months later.

Is there any active member in this forum that has done HT from Dr Madhu and has got good results from FUE? I am really considering this doctor but would like active members input rather than just a recommendation from this website.

Edited by Unregistered