Traction alopecia and permanent shock?

conundrum29

Hi everyone I'm new here and this is my first post. I have been wearing a hair system since I was 27, I'm now 29. I was relatively happy with it since I still had my own hair in the front and the system was attached right behind it. Last July the stylist ripped a lot of my hair out, it stated to grow back the end of September beggining of October. I have the system fully bonded and the chemical they use to get the adhesive out of your hair is a product called easy off. During the time in between I had appointments with a different stylist because i would not go back to the woman who ripped my hair out. The new stylist ended up quiting because she was in an accident so my next appointment would be with a different person. Having anxiety the night before my app. ( October 18) at the thought of another incompetent person damaging my hair I decided to use the easy off and get the system off myself which resulted in a lot of hair loss to the hair in front. From this point on I only use the tape because it doesn't damage the hair in front of the system. Then I started to worry about traction alopecia because this now happened twice and very close together. My own hair in the front was very thin and I had to use sure thick ( a thickening powder) to cover it up. I was told that my hair would grow back in 3 to 4 months but fearing that it might not I had an HT on December 15 of 650 grafts to reinforce the hair in the front and put the hair back at my temples. I was told that shock loss typically only happens to women and is very unlikely to happen to me. After reading many posts on here and similar forums this seems like bull. It has been two months today since the HT ( and close to 4 motnhs since it was last ripped out) and my own hair in the front is sparse and translosent, the sure thick doesn' even really work, you can see directly through and the hair system and it is very obvious now. I haven't gotten to much info on permanent shock loss any advice is welcomed and needed, thanks guys.