Hi im new looking to get HT

Hi everyone, well as the title says im new and this is my first post, ive been a lurker for a while now but as im looking to get a HT i wanted to get more involved as well as ask some questions here and there and possibly answer some.

Im using propecia and was thinking to change to dut as the propecia isnt working to well as my hair has thinned out at the front and midsections, ive been taking propecia for a long time now and feel its run its course.(it worked for a long time but not anymore)

Now if i was to go for a ht would it be a bad idea to change to dut a few months before? as would like to possibly stabalize the loss ive been experiencing.

Thanks

Are you talking about durasteride? If so that should work fine if you switched before your hair transplant. You never know, but some people do get some improvement on a new drug after they have plateaued on the other. It's worth a try.

Thanks for the reply, is there a time limit to switch to a new drug before a ht in your or anyones oppinion, is 2 or 3 months enough time?

I understand that people who start a new drug either propecia or dut experience some shedding, though does the shed hair grow back and if so how long would it take?

If anyone can contribute it would be valued as want to switch but want to make sure i do it correctly.