China Hair Transplant and Doctors

joemaz

So, I've researching hair transplants for awhile and was actually on the MXT treatment from the hair club for men in Chicago for several months prior to moving to China.

I've done some research on Doctors and facilities hair, but it's really hard to find since not many westerners are doing HT's in China yet (that are actually posting results.)

There are two facilities that I am communicating with at the moment.

Rosenbach Hair Transplantation in Guangzhou, China. ??- ???| ?? They said Dr. Ji and Dr. Yang would do my transplant.

or there is

Dr. Jack M. Yu in Huaian, China (who is close to where I live) ? - ??? - ??? I did see a post on the forum from Dr. Feller who said that he felt Dr. Yu was a good doctor. However, there was a bit of controversy over the advertisement of "Scarless HT Surgery" that brought up Dr. Fellers name.

Wondering if anyone could provide any additional information on either of the two facilities or doctors above.

I will likely visit Dr. Yu to at least speak with him and see what he has to say.

I have emailed my photos to Dr. Madhu (India), Dr. Path (Thailand) and Dr Wu (Taiwan) who have all advised that I would need about 2-3k FUT's. Dr. Yu thought it would be considerably more.

My photos attached.

Top.jpg.12106ee79aa6672f8bb61441004f6f39.jpg

Side.jpg.d1be49b12c381b1334048d4dae3a464a.jpg

You would think China has some decent surgeons. Maybe they just haven't been discovered yet? If I had any way at all to do it, I would go to Dr. Path.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...