Introducing myself & soon to be Dr. Rahal's patient

Hairlicious

Howdy All?!

I'm a new member and would like to introduce myself and I'm soon to be Dr. Rahal's patient. I'm very excited and nervous to meet up with him next week. I have done a lot of research and hope everything I've read is true and looking forward to a life changing within the next couple years. Also, I'll be looking forward to keep everyone post about my results. Please wish me luck!

Cheers everyone!:)

Hairlicious,

Congratulations on choosing a world class hair restoration physician and welcome to the forum!

Please keep be sure to return and share your hair transplant experience with us. I look forward to following your progress.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thank you TTP!

Also, if anyone here is a patient of Dr. Rahal and would like to share their experiences would be much appreciated. I'd love to hear more of Dr. Rahal and of course from my fellow HRSN. I'm still nervous because it's gonna my first HT. Please feel free to add comment to boost up my confident with this journey. Thank you!

Hi Hairlicious,

Thanks for your comments on my thread about my procedure with Dr. Rahal.

I'm happy to answer any questions that you have - I found the whole process to be really smooth. The worst part for me was the journey to and from Ottawa! Something you won't have to worry about!

Have you got a date set for your procedure?

Welcome to the network! And you couldn't have chosen a better doctor. Dr. Rahal is about the best when it comes to hairlines.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Hi Hairlicious,

Thanks for your comments on my thread about my procedure with Dr. Rahal.

I'm happy to answer any questions that you have - I found the whole process to be really smooth. The worst part for me was the journey to and from Ottawa! Something you won't have to worry about!

Have you got a date set for your procedure?

I'm very very happy for you and wish you all the best. My big day is next week. Your story has pushed my confidence even furthur. Thank you for sharing :)