BBC Raio 5Live phone in

ukbloke

For those interested -it's coming up to 10 past 9am here in the UK and Radio 5 Live are as we speak doing a phone in on baldness, Brian Beacon is a guest, lot's of people phoning in with their hair loss, being bald, hair restoration experiences.

To find go to the BBC website, find the RADIO section click on Radio 5Live then click on listen live. Already a suprising list of UK celebrities have been named as having had a HT

Edited by ukbloke
spelling mistukes :)

I take it you are Spencer Spex? I heard you on the programme and thought you came accross as very sensible, articulate and erudite, well done, they should have let you speak more.. I missed the first 10 minutes of the show so I am assuming Brian Beacon was interviewed at the start as he wasn't on when I was listening.

Judging by some of the people phoning in, some folk (in the UK anyway), still equate a HT with dolls hair plugs. Also, there is a famous ex-cricketer in the UK called Graham Gooch and the programme left me confused as to whether he wears a hair piece or has had a HT.