Considering FUE with Dr. Madhu Pathuri's . Need some help?

patjoe

I live in India and I'm thinking of traveling to Hyderabad sometime this week for a consultation with Dr. Madhu. I've read a lot of people who swear by him. I have'nt heard from a single patient who has a FUE done by him or his new long hair transplant. I was hoping someone would share their experience with me.

Also, any idea how long we have to wait for surgery dates? I may not be in India too long. I would like to get it done as soon as possible.and thanks for your answers.

The new long transplant is a silly idea, and would make it easy for the new grafts to be pulled out. You wont be able to brush this new long hair, and it will shed exactly the same as short grafts will.

I don't know how good he is at normal FUE though, maybe someone else can chime in on this.

I live in India and I'm thinking of traveling to Hyderabad sometime this week for a consultation with Dr. Madhu. I've read a lot of people who swear by him. I haven't heard from a single patient who has a FUE done by him or his new long hair transplant. I was hoping someone would share their experience with me.

Also, any idea how long we have to wait for surgery dates? I may not be in India too long. I would like to get it done as soon as possible.and thanks for your answers.

Hi patjoe,

Dr.Madhu is indeed a good choice but he would normally do only 500 grafts approx for a session if it is FUE, so if you are looking to cover a little bigger portion of your scalp then 500 grafts would do you no good.Getting a date will not be an issue i guess.

Feel free to post any more doubts you got....