Looking for Past Patients from Dr. Rahal

WildForest

Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any patients who has had their surgery done with Dr. Rahal and lives in the Greater Toronto Area (Canada, Ontario, Toronto).

I'd like to call them to ask them some questions with regards to their experience with him. From what I've seen from this site, his results are top notch and I'm pretty confident with going with him. However, I'd like to call and perhaps meet a few patients before taking the plunge and book the date!

I have been in contact with a few of his patients but unfortunately did not get a chance to speak with them yet. Is there anyone who is willing to speak about their experience with Dr. Rahal?

Looking forward to having the procedure done.:D Greatly appreciated!

I had a FUT with Dr. Rahal a year ago and I'll have another FUT procedure on Monday. I have only good things to say about Dr. Rahal and I recommend him without hesitation. I live in Ottawa, however. If you'd like to speak with me and see my results, please send me a message and I'll get in touch. Let me say that if you choose Dr. Rahal, you will make a wise decision.

Edited by Michael5577

I just had another FUT with Dr. Rahal. The post-operation care is excellent. I feel very fortunate to live only a few minutes away from one of the best HT surgeons in the world. Additionally, Dr. Rahal's business ethics are impeccable.When I think I almost went to the PAI hair mill...folks do your research and educate yourselves!

Edited by Michael5577