problem viewing photos

joeyz400

Hey guys, first off this site is great and very informative. I am having trouble seeing photos when I open personnel journals, I just get x where the photo should be. Is there a setting I need to change in my browser? I use IE, thanks in advance.

2,542 strip with Dr. Dorin on December 8, 2010.

1286 Singles.

1176 Doubles.

80 Triples.

3878 hairs.

joeyz400,

You can try this from Microsoft support:

This behavior can occur if one of the following conditions is true:

• The Web page includes an image type that is not supported by Internet Explorer.
  • The Show Pictures check box is not selected on the Advanced tab of the Internet Options dialog box in Internet Explorer, or the Toggle Images.exe Web accessory was used to disable images in Internet Explorer.
  • The image is displayed based on a script, an ActiveX control, a cookie, a Java program, or HTTP referral information, and your computer or network is configured to block one or more of these features. For example, you may have Internet Explorer or Symantec Corporation Norton Internet Security (NIS) or Norton Personal Firewall (NPF) 2002 configured to block one or more of these features.
  • Internet Explorer cannot determine the character set (also known as the code page or encoding) that is used by the Web page, or a file or registry key that is required to display the Web page that has the appropriate character set may be missing or damaged. By default, Internet Explorer uses the character set that is specified in the HTTP content type that is returned by the server, the character set that is specified by the meta element in the Web page document, or your Encoding preference if no HTTP content type is returned by the server and no meta element is specified in the Web page document.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website