A Thanksgiving Wish for All

TakingThePlunge

As many of us prepare for our Thanksgiving feasts tomorrow, I encourage everyone to take a moment to reflect on the things in your lives you are thankful for. We’ve all come together and formed this community to find support and solutions for a condition that ranges from a mild disturbance to a devastating affliction and it’s very easy to concentrate on the negatives and miss out on celebrating all the positives that life has to offer. After all, we are defined by so much more than just our hair.

With that in mind, I hope you all have the opportunity this holiday weekend to spend time with friends and loved ones, continue cultivating new and exciting relationships, indulge in your favorite pastimes and consider all the good things you have and all the good things yet to come.

As for me, I am thankful to have had the opportunity to help others through this social community, I have great friends, a close family and I’m in the best shape of my life at age 42. I can’t ask for much more than that!

Happy Thanksgiving!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Takingtheplunge,

You said it well, Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! To all....

Thanks for your respect and trust, like many others we will continue to do what we love, which is to serve you with quality and care.

From all of us at Shapiro Medical

Patient Educator, Shapiro Medical. Going on 20years with Dr Ron Shapiro......not a regular poster, I leave that to Janna