Any Negative results from patients of Dr. True,Dr. Feller or Dr. Bernstein?

pahairhelp

Hello,

I'm considering having my first HT and am very nervous. I was wondering if there are any members on the site who have had any negative experiences with Dr. True, Dr. Feller or Dr. Bernstein? I know that every patient can't be happy all of the time, but I was just wondering if anyone ever had a bad experience with any of these doctors, and it can be any type of negative experience, financial, donor site scar, exisisting hair, cost, etc. I know everyone says don't let location be a factor, but I can't fly so I have to go to someone in the NY/NJ area and I've narrowed it down to these docs. I saw on some old sites, of Elliot and True had some bad results and negative results, but I haven't saw anything negative for Dr. True on this site or any others, but I'm just wondering. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

What Spex said. If you look hard enough you can find dissatisfied patients from even the best doctors. Dr. Bernstein is more expensive than Dr. Feller, but he is also good enough to have won the Platinum Follicle Award. Dr. Feller and Dr. True constantly post amazing results in their forums. You can't go wrong with any of them!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D