dutasteride causing loss? hard to prescribe?

multiplier

I took Avodart for a year back in 2003 and it really seemed to stabilize my hair, maybe even thicken it. At some point I got off it because of money issues. Since then, I've taken Propecia.

Now in 2010, I'm considering getting back on again, but can't find a doctor to prescribe it because they say the side effect they keep hearing about is that it causes inexplicable loss in some patients which is strange. But he said you could buy it online through various channels without problem. Is that recommended? Is anyone really seeing the negative side effects? I never experienced them previously, but am now a little wary to try again. Any good place to buy online?

Edited by multiplier

Jan 2000 - 600 FUT with Dr Kurgis (MHR)

Sept 2011 - 1411 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Jan 2013 - 1800 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Sep 2014 - 1000 FUE with Dr Paul Shapiro

My Hairloss Blog »

I took Avodart for a year back in 2003 and it really seemed to stabilize my hair, maybe even thicken it. At some point I got off it because of money issues. Since then, I've taken Propecia.

Now in 2010, I'm considering getting back on again, but can't find a doctor to prescribe it because they say the side effect they keep hearing about is that it causes inexplicable loss in some patients which is strange. But he said you could buy it online through various channels without problem. Is that recommended? Is anyone really seeing the negative side effects? I never experienced them previously, but am now a little wary to try again. Any good place to buy online?

Jan 2000 - 600 FUT with Dr Kurgis (MHR)

Sept 2011 - 1411 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Jan 2013 - 1800 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Sep 2014 - 1000 FUE with Dr Paul Shapiro

My Hairloss Blog »

• 5 months later...