Stardog 19 Wk Update

I've done a poor job of updating... I think I may be coming out of the 'ugly duckling' phase (fingers crossed). I'm pleased with the results thus far, but definitely looking forward to more hair growth over the next several months.

Take a look and let me know your thoughts! Thanks in advance as always!!!

Hair Restoration Site for Stardog

stardog,

I think your hair is looking great at 19 weeks! Looking at your pre-ops, you've already made a significant transformation and there's plenty more where that came from.

How are you feeling about it?

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

You certainly are coming out of the ugly duckling phase! 5800 grafts should make a mega difference. If the doc thinks that is as low as you are going to lose your hair on the sides, then you've got it made! You could probably get to look like you've never lost a single hair IMO.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

stardog,

I think your hair is looking great at 19 weeks! Looking at your pre-ops, you've already made a significant transformation and there's plenty more where that came from.

How are you feeling about it?

Thanks! I'm feeling pretty good about it... Of course I overanalyze the growth, but I have to keep reminding myself to be patient. Seems like the growth I have at this point happened overnight.

You certainly are coming out of the ugly duckling phase! 5800 grafts should make a mega difference. If the doc thinks that is as low as you are going to lose your hair on the sides, then you've got it made! You could probably get to look like you've never lost a single hair IMO.

Thanks - I certainly hope so... Time will tell, but I'm enjoying the progress to this point.