Advice on shampoo and conditioner routine

After spending the morning reading through this forum I'm now completely lost - not because there isn't any information but because there is so much useful information that I'm really confused about what to do!

Basically I'm looking for a good shampoo and conditioner that I can use with my 3 times weekly Nizoral (1%) routine that will make my hair healthier and thicker (not looking for miracles just a slightly fuller look).

I haven't properly had hair in about 4 years (grew it briefly a couple years) because I buzz it very close. Now I want to grow it out so that I can better judge the results of propecia but have no idea how to treat my hair in the shower.

I've read lots of similar questions but people are suggesting expensive hair regrowth shampoos like Nioxin or Revivogen but because I'm using Nizoral I don't need this. I just want a good quality shampoo and/or conditioner that I can easily buy that I can use on the off days from Nizoral. Also a little bit of advice from people who have had hair on whether I should be shampoo-ing and conditioning everyday or not!

Thank you in advance

There's a lot of shampoos on the market and good conditioners. Its a trial and error to find what you really like

However,

My Shampoo recommendation would be Organix South Thera Neem Scalp Therape Shampoo. It contains beneficial ingredients for hair loss. Contains Natural anti DHT inhibitors and I believe is Anti Fungal as well. Its only 12 dollars and maybe cheaper at other sources.

Ingredients

Aqueous Extracts of Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis* and Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm)*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil*, Panthenol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Essential Oils of Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Ethylhexyl Glycerin. * Certified Organic

As for the conditioner one of the very best is Luxe Conditioner. Yeah its 22 dollars but with shorter hair it should go along way and it wont clog your follicles like most conditioners do. It also contains a lot of natural anti hair loss ingredients

Ingredients: water, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, *cetyl babassuate, *babassu oil, **emu oil, wheat amino acids, soy amino acids, arginine, serine, threonine, acetamide MEA, hydrolyzed hair keratin, panthenol, sorbitol, sodium cocoyl, collagen amino acids, cocoyl sarcosine, wheat germ acid, wheat germ oil, linolenic acid, linoleic acid, sulfur, polysorbate 80, oleth-10, *jojoba oil, ***organic rosemary essential oil, organic lavender essential oil, organic thyme essential oil, organic cedarwood essential oil, ***organic orange essential oil, tocopheryl acetate, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol.