My 3rd Hair Transplant Experience with Charles Medical Group, Boca Raton Florida

double

I'm post-op on my THIRD hair transplant experience with Dr. Charles in Boca Raton Florida. At just about 2 years post of my second - I received plenty of compliments on my hair. Or I should say - ESPECIALLY from people I'd revealed that I had it done, to. A big bonus - is that the scar from my second procedure (which included and replaced the first scar) became so thin and smooth that I could wear my hair super-short in that area of my head, which I really like. Nevertheless, time marches on and I know I was continuing to lose and I wanted to get ahead of the curve. I had a third procedure with 2200 grafts and it was the best experience yet. The office and staff are SO professional. I had an army working on me from the the 4 techs working on the actual grafts dissection to 3 individuals placing them. All is overseen by Dr. Charles and furthermore - he is the one who does all of the surgical (read, 'knife' work). But the experience was extremely professional, and proficient.

Just an all-around great experience. My hair looks great - thick - and best of all - NATURAL. Dr. Glenn Charles is the choice, easily. No regrets.

~Howard

Edited by double

double,

Congratulations on your third procedure with world class hair transplant physician and Coalition member Dr. Charles. Please take the time to create a Hair Restoration Website to share your before and after photos with the community.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website