Looking for Feedback on Dr. Elliott...please

norcalsac

On novemver 19, I posted a request here for feedback from anyone who has personal experience with Dr. Elliott. I have received none so far. In hopes that there might be someone who can give me feedback based on their experiences, I am re-posting this request.

I am 53 and am contemplating my 3rd HT with Dr. Elliott in southern california. This will be 1500 grafts. My first two procedures were 12 and 14 years ago (600 and 900 grafts respectively). I was very pleased with the results and have only received positive comments from people who are even aware of my intial procedures.

I have seen very few patient comments here on Dr. Elliott and I know he is not a member. However, Dr. Robert True, a former partner of Dr. Elliott's and a member who is very positively reviewed here, tells me that he has "great respect for Dr. Elliott's knowledge and abilities" as a hair restoration surgeon and that I will be "in extremely capable hands" with Dr. Elliott if I use him again.

I would be interested in any comments and feedback from former patients of Dr. Elliott regrading your experiences and outcomes. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

On novemver 19, I posted a request here for feedback from anyone who has personal experience with Dr. Elliott. I have received none so far. In hopes that there might be someone who can give me feedback based on their experiences, I am re-posting this request.

I am 53 and am contemplating my 3rd HT with Dr. Elliott in southern california. This will be 1500 grafts. My first two procedures were 12 and 14 years ago (600 and 900 grafts respectively). I was very pleased with the results and have only received positive comments from people who are even aware of my intial procedures.

I have seen very few patient comments here on Dr. Elliott and I know he is not a member. However, Dr. Robert True, a former partner of Dr. Elliott's and a member who is very positively reviewed here, tells me that he has "great respect for Dr. Elliott's knowledge and abilities" as a hair restoration surgeon and that I will be "in extremely capable hands" with Dr. Elliott if I use him again.

I would be interested in any comments and feedback from former patients of Dr. Elliott regrading your experiences and outcomes. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

norcalsac,

I haven't seen anyone share their experience or photos with Dr. Elliot here recently. You may want to try using the "find" feature to see what information you can find.

I agree that it would be nice to see examples of his recent work to see how his practice has evolved over the last several years.

Best wishes,

Bill