when is full growth seen

jimmy spokan

hey all. i'm at about the 5 month mark and although i've seen good results, i'm still hoping for some more fullness to come along. i was wondering when do most people achieve their full density? i've heard it takes up to a year to see the final results. what percentage of thickness is seen at the 5 month mark? thanks

hey all. i'm at about the 5 month mark and although i've seen good results, i'm still hoping for some more fullness to come along. i was wondering when do most people achieve their full density? i've heard it takes up to a year to see the final results. what percentage of thickness is seen at the 5 month mark? thanks

jimmy,

at the 5 month mark you can expect to see 50%.

But this is just a rule of thumb. You could be farther along than most, or not as far.

So, yes up to a year to see full growth. Also you can expect the hairs to fill out in density themselves over the following year.

At 5 months you have probably experienced about 40%. You can still expect another 60% of growth. At the 8 month mark you will be at 85 to 90% and will have a good idea of the final result. The last few months (9 through 12) add a small amount. At a year your basically done. icon_cool.gif