Salon/stylist locator help plz=)

thx4urhelp

Hi! This is my first day here and I just wanted to "say" thank you to everyone who posts. What an incredible source of information and support. I had to stop reading for awhile as I was so overwhelmed by the stories...and realizing that I wasn't alone in feelings (and, in my case, huge insecurities) and experiences. I could go on and on, but don't want to waste your time:)

My question: I started at Hair Club For Men years ago and had a MISERABLE experince. I found one stylist who was very good and when she left to go elsewhere, I left, too, and have followed her to other salons. Years later, I have been through many ups and downs, but generally feel strong about the work. Recently prices have been raised and inconsistent (quoted one price at one point, another a little later) and I still wear a cap a LOT of time becuase I feel so insecure about my system. (Yes, over the system...and I relaize that is probably just me in many cases...not nec. reflective of the work...) I am at a point where I need to purchase new systems and have been looking for other salons/options, but have not had much luck. Does anyone know of a way to locate salons who might specialize or feature hair system work? Is there a network...or anyone here who does this work that has ideas or suggestions? I am in the southeastern Michigan/Toledo area. (I travel about an hour each way now.) I didn't realize that so many order direct, and would try that route, but I would prefer having a stylist who can cut the systems in as well as my hair (what of it there is!) Times are def. tough, but I am ready to invest another big chunk of change to get new systems. I appreciate your time and any assistance you might be able to supply...the frustration of trying to figure out what to do next - which also serves to remind me of how badly I feel about my hair sit., and in-turn myself, and how it is impacting my life every day - is so stressful. As always, Thx. for your help!!!