Dr. Simmons? And a few questions...

Tdi4life

Hello all,

I'm 26 years old, from the Toronto Area. I am thinking about getting a HT, and i had it on my mind for a very long time now. I have hair, but seems the last couple of years it thinned out a lot, and the thinning is on top of my head everywhere. In the light lets just say you can see through it!!

Was just wondering if some of you folks can give me your thoughts about Dr. Simmons? I reather stay here and do it in Toronto. My second plan would be to go to Ottawa for Dr. Rahal because you just hear great things from him. But then again, it would be very convenient for me to stay in Toronto.

Can anyone else compare prices between the two? Or are all the same?

I still haven't made a consultation, but will soon. How long is the waiting period? Let's say if I had a consultation in september, but wanted to get surgery done in January? Is that possible?

Thank you so much for your time....

Tdi4life,

Both Dr. Simmons and Dr. Rahal are members of the elite Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians and perform state-of-the-art hair transplantation. Although I'm sure the feedback for both physicians is completely positive, you can read the community response by utilizing the forum search function.

As far as pricing and the waiting period is concerned, it's probably best to contact the clinics directly and ask these specific questions. Please see Dr. Simmon's and Dr. Rahal's recommendation profiles for the clinic contact information.

Feel free to ask any additional questions. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.