DNC Spectral?

dontwantbald

Hi guys, i've been wanting to buy cheap yet efficient Minoxidil online, and came across these boys -Spectral DNC. I'd like to know if there are indeed true in their claim, that they're more effective than Rogaine or their other counterparts. If I have your word on them, I'll pursue their treatment.

My opinion is that there can't be much difference between Rogaine and DNC, and there mightn't be a radical effect in the treatment as both use Minoxidil in the same strengths. Their more notable claim is that it grows hair in the frontal/temple regions, something defintiely worth investigating.

I'd like some Doctors' opinions on this as well as those that might have used this treatment. Are their claims medically acceptable? Is it a breakthrough as they make out? If so, I'll be the first to switch.

Warm Regards

dontwantbald

Hi guys, i've been wanting to buy cheap yet efficient Minoxidil online, and came across these boys -Spectral DNC. I'd like to know if there are indeed true in their claim, that they're more effective than Rogaine or their other counterparts. If I have your word on them, I'll pursue their treatment.

My opinion is that there can't be much difference between Rogaine and DNC, and there mightn't be a radical effect in the treatment as both use Minoxidil in the same strengths. Their more notable claim is that it grows hair in the frontal/temple regions, something defintiely worth investigating.

I'd like some Doctors' opinions on this as well as those that might have used this treatment. Are their claims medically acceptable? Is it a breakthrough as they make out? If so, I'll be the first to switch.

Warm Regards

dontwantbald

Hello dontwantbald,

I have never heard of them and I have been doing the balding thing since 1998 when I was 20. I've used just about everything. I looked at the site and it looks like 5% Minox. (same as Rogaine) and some extra stuff. My question would be, does it have propylene glycol in it? I can really only use the Foam version of Rogaine because the propylene glycol in the regular and generic irritate my scalp horribly.

John

Hi John, so would you recommend it? I think the claims of better results at the front is quite appealing. But i don't want to switch, use it and experience faster hairloss. I'm reluctant, but i need a green light from this forum to try it. Btw, what does propylene glycol do?

And there is Regaine also being sold on Amazon in blue packaging, would that too be recommended?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

DNC and DNC-L are in a water base, not an alcohol base, so you should find it less irritating. DSLabs also uses a delivery system designed to deliver the active ingredients deep within the scalp, rather than just on the surface. The result, they claim, is the ingredients are effective for 12 hours rather than 15 minutes or so with most minoxidil. Their website goes into the science behind all their products if you want more info.

Full disclosure- I am a salon-owner that is approached regularly by vendors wanting us to sell their hair loss solutions. We tested the DS Labs system (Revita, Revita COR, DNC-L) on two clients for 90 days. One had amazing results and the other, more modest, but still cosmetically significant results. Obviously not scientific testing, but we were pleased enough to take on the line.