2000 Grafts in Jan 2010-2000 more?

Hi everyone,

Ive tried to attached 3 small images here. They show me with short hair in Jan 2009 - pre procedure, then 2 images after I had the 2000 graft procedure performed in Jan 2010 - May 2010 & June 2010.

I have deliberately let my hair grow a litte longer in the images May 2010 & June 2010 so I can see what kind of growth I was getting. Its still growing in at month 7 & seems to be going great!

The reason Im sharing these with you all is this: I want to get another 2000-2500 grafts. I will look to Dr Path in Thailand for this procedure.

Im curious as to wether or not this will add noticeable coverage + density to the already 2000 grafts I had in Jan 2010. What do you guys think? Another 2500 grafts will give me better coverage & density? Id like others opinions on this forum.

Thanks everyone :-)

5b32ca45c2663_Jan2009.jpg.5297f818521a26c833791b670b4df69a.jpg

5b32ca45d399b_May2010.jpg.5d155090082c746b1854d45cd77ce9c7.jpg

5b32ca45f2b26_June2010.jpg.00a883755bb21e4a1e38d46d158b2fe0.jpg

Hi

i think you have had an awesome result for a small number of grafts..Your pre-op balding area was pretty big IMO...so congrats for that..are you on meds...i think you should go for another one..do you have pictures of ur hairline?you could cover your crown, soften the hairline a bit and be done with it..

Good luck

Hi

i think you have had an awesome result for a small number of grafts..Your pre-op balding area was pretty big IMO...so congrats for that..are you on meds...i think you should go for another one..do you have pictures of ur hairline?you could cover your crown, soften the hairline a bit and be done with it..

Good luck

Thanks for the feedback Danielkiwi,

Ive been taking Finasteride since Jan 2010 - basically since the procedure.

I agree with you about going for another one too.

Im thinking 2500 might be the magic No - Im awaiting on feedback from Dr Path' in Thailand also - sent him similar images...although I dont have decent ones of my hariline from the front. Good point - as I believe that the temple areas could do with more density.

Thanks for taking the time to drop me the note though - really appreciate it.

sledgehammer,

I agree with what Danielkiwi said. You've had a really amazing transformation given the number of grafts you've already had. One more procedure should really serve to refine things and I think you'll be good to go.

Keep us up-to-date on your decision.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

sledgehammer,

I agree with what Danielkiwi said. You've had a really amazing transformation given the number of grafts you've already had. One more procedure should really serve to refine things and I think you'll be good to go.

Keep us up-to-date on your decision.

Best of luck!

Thanks for your note TakingThePlunge,

I deliberately had my hair cut as short as poss in that 1st pic so I could truly understand what kind of canvass I really had to work with ;-) It also helped manage my own expectations too I think.

Iim really excited about having the 2nd procedure and am really encouraged by the comments - incl yours - Ive received on this forum.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion. Really appreciate it.