consult today

js2004

dr said very small procedure 300-350 fue to fill in back of temple and just along sides of hairline nothing in front hair is really thick. said 10days neither front or back where fue come from should really be noticable? said red hair and redish skin hides most and i still have really thick and alot of surrunding hair does that sound correct? anyone had a small fue done like that? doctor said such small prod.

So you have slight hair loss at the temples and the surrounding area? Did he recommend minoxidil or finasteride?

Regarding the donor area, recovery from fue is quicker than with fut since there is no scar. It might take a few weeks for the scabs to come off and some more time after that for the redness to disappear. It depends on your body.

been on propecia 8months dont really think i was losing much more hair was hoping it might regrow some and it might i have some fine hairs around hairline but def not enough to fill in what i want but i will continue to take help any futher lose im 39 and have had same hairline about 5 yrs and father pretty good but younger brother is worse than me.

thanks i def am im doing alot research. when dr drew in what he thought i could use it was ecxatly what i was thing. def not a squared off hailine just thichen existing v hairline on sides and some small temple thickening.