Such a great feeling

trooper

im so excited i have to tell someone since no one knows about my transplant... Had my 2nd procedure done mid may of this year. Since then, i look in the mirror every night to see results (if any). I know that some say not to but easier said than done. Anyways, since the procedure, i haven't seen any results until today! Its extremely hard for me to tell but upon a close inspection with the naked eye, I see tiny tiny hairs coming out. Almost like peach fuzz but not as dense being as how not all hairs come out at the same time. There so thin and small and appear to have no color but not concerned at all as i realize this is considered the beginning of the hair growth process.

As stated, iv done this before but its been over 7 years that i forget how my first experience went. Its just a matter of time at this point till the hairs become visible and obvious. So now, i cant say if this was helpful or not but i have been taking the advice from forum members here and purchased the "hair, nails and skin" vitamins, combined with the MSM vitamins. iv been taking them for ~2 weeks so unsure if these vitamins played any roll with the aid of my hair being exposed/growing out or if if my hair was just supposed to naturally start to grow out around this time.

I just wanted to convey to the admin(s) what a great job he is doing and to all the people who contribute to this site (doctors, forum members,etc..). It truly makes a difference in peoples lives regarding understanding, hope and fulfillment (among other reasons) long after they discontinue visitation here.

Ill continue to monitor this site and eventually post some progression pictures. Thanx again y'all.