Dr Friedman progress pics???

• 1 month later...

I had my HT from Dr. Friedman on Aug. 18th. and unlike the one I had years ago I had no Pain ( not even from the shots in the back of the head.. the Dr. gave me an IV Valium injection in the arm to start the process ), I had no swelling and I had no scabs !!

Dr. Friedman has a process with polysporine and saline solution that you apply twice a day for the first 5 days and Wow.. It worked. I have pics on my profile of the process of the first two weeks. It is now 23 days and I will post some more pics either Today after work of over the weekend. Our first thought was that I would be able to get 2500 but fortunately for me the Dr. was able to get 3533 grafts :)

Everything has been going real smooth for me so far and haven't really noticed many differences over the past week or so. Throughout the entire process I have not had any scabbing, swelling, or any pimples.

I have noticed some shedding but haven't noticed any real significant or complete shedding or shock loss yet like I read and see on the site. ( I am mentally prepared for it though.)

I still alot of little stubbles of hairs all over my head wich I LOVE to feel and run my hand over !!

The removal of the sutures was last week. My wife is very pleased with the look of the look of it.

We took some pictures before work on Friday ( day 23 ) and after work as I was getting ready for my daily swim :)

Total Grafts 3533

23%20Days%20(30).jpg

This is taken in the morning before work. Hair still wet.

23%20Days%20(29).jpg

Again before work. Hair still wet.

23%20Days%20(46).jpg

After work, dry hair

23%20Days%20(45).jpg

Another after work before the daily swim. Although I have returned to my daily swims I still don't dive into the pool :-) My wife jokes that I am treating each little hair on my head like little babies !!

23%20Days%20(3).jpg

Suture removal area.

23%20Days%20(5).jpg

Another suture removal area

Edited by colivre
Added graft amount

Hi,

Pretty amazing photographs! I'm glad for you that everything is progressing well. I had my HT on 8/13/2010 and I went back to work 2 weeks later. It was a little embarrassing because I had numerous scabs that I couldn't hide.

Luckily, I had told my colleagues about my HT.

Regards

Rod