URGENT - Two questions only needs answers from experts !

Dear all,

Firstly I would like to thank all guys who kindly answered my previous post with their advise and comments (Who would like to see my first post it is here: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/156879-desperate-answers-about-hair-transplant-fue-experience-users-needed-urgently.html)

I have been in contact with some surgeons in Turkey and got some really good replies and explanations along with the prices (If any one would like to have some info I received from these surgeons just PM me and I am happy to provide it to you)

I have shorted my list to only two doctors (my list was about 6 doctors) and not sure who should I go to as both do have positive and negative points, I will refer the doctors in my below quesions as doctor A and doctor B

My two questions that I am looking forward for an answer from some experts in this forum will help me a lot to make my mind, on the below questions

1 - Doctor A is using the manual punch and doctor B is using the motormicro for their HT technique, my question is which one is better ?

2 - Doctor A said that he is using 0.7 - 0.9 mm punch and doctor B is using 1.00 - 1.2 mm punch ? As I heard that punch should be not more than 0.9 mm in diameter is it really that bad to have doctor B to perform HT with his 1.00 mm - 1.2 mm or not ?

NOTE: Both surgeons perform FUE not FUT

By the way one more point to mention doctor B is much cheaper than doctor A

The above questions will help me lot in taking my decision of which doctor I will go to so I look forward for experts replies

I really appreciate your help guys with this

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards,

UK2010

P.S. If any one interested to know the names of doctors A and B just PM me :)

Edited by UK2010

I feel that you're probably better off with the doctor who uses manual punches of a smaller size. I suspect I know which doctor this is, and I sent a PM hoping you can confirm this.

Have you seen results from both doctors?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

hello uk2010,i think i know the dr a you are mentioning and if it is the same doc by coincidence i have emailed him and had a responce to a few of my own questions,i think a 1mm to 1.2mm punch would be to big and imo would leave quite visible scarring but then again i may be wrong,maybe theres someone whos had a procedure with punch sizes 1mm to 1.2mm who could comment.all the best and have a nice day......sorry just noticed post title asking for experts opinions,i am not a expert in any field let alone ht's...sorry

Edited by 1966kph