Dr. Beehner;2657 FU's, one session; identical twin with aggressively placed hairline

This patient is a 49 y/o identical twin, both of whom came in to the office within the same month for consultations and had their first surgeries 2 1/2 weeks apart. This member of the twins pushed very hard for an aggressive, forward placement of his hairline and anterior moving up of the side temple areas also.

We placed 2657 hairs in the front hairline and temple areas, and used a methylene blue dye to better see the sites. This dye completely disappears by the third day in most patients. These photos are taken the morning after the surgery at the time of the hairwash, and the dye was 50% less prominent than immediately after surgery.

If he were younger (20's or 30's), I would not have agreed to fill in this far forward, because I would be a little afraid of what might happen in the future, but because of his age at 49, I felt comfortable doing this. He will return in one year, at which time we will see if a second touch-up is needed, which I told him is 75% likely. Occasionaly we hit a "home run" with one session when the hair is sufficiently coarse and there are lots of 2-hair and 3-hair FU's in the mix. The photos of his brother will follow in a separate post.

Mike Beehner, M.D.

wllllj.jpg.02bb24a922a8c9566bddec8312d0c30d.jpg

File0001.jpg.1aa32cb305c21328bc2afa046c1e6caf.jpg

lllddds.jpg.fa85725ade66277c37cceba70f354f92.jpg

wwwsdfg.jpg.4af000cc06ea4fb9f503962f6dc7d58c.jpg

Edited by Mike Beehner, M.D.