where i can get Minoxidil with progesterone?

martin84

I just have seen my doctor from hospital group Uk and i been told to get on meds asap and wait at least year to what is gonna happen to my hair. He strongly recommend minoxidil with progesterone. i won,t give a try the FIN-too scared of side effects. i have done some research and mixodil seems fine but i can't find any website where i could buy the minoxidil with progesterone. Do you know any source of this med? thanks a lot p.s. im from uk

• 1 year later...
I just have seen my doctor from hospital group Uk and i been told to get on meds asap and wait at least year to what is gonna happen to my hair. He strongly recommend minoxidil with progesterone. i won,t give a try the FIN-too scared of side effects. i have done some research and mixodil seems fine but i can't find any website where i could buy the minoxidil with progesterone. Do you know any source of this med? thanks a lot p.s. im from uk

Based upon your reluctance to take Finasteride I am quite surprised you would be so eager to take minxodil with progesterone considering progesterone is a female hormone that regulates a womans ovulation and menstruation.