MHR used non-board certified Dr. for hair transplant

Mahair

The Dr. at the MHR office that I was Disfigured in is not even board certified, is he allowed to even cut anyone?He caused damage to me that a high school biology student would have avoided. Are there any regulations regarding the training of someone to do this type of procedure? He was touted by the consultant as being at the verge of hair cloning and being someone who did repair work on other transplant Drs. work. Yes they laid it on thick! I thought he had a reasonable looking portfolio and would have ethics to match it.But he did not. What board should I forwarn of his application . I have gone and had his work evaluated by top Doctors and have their consensus in hand as well as reports from a neuologist and cardiologist verifiing the damage he has done as well as a stack of bills relating to the strife it has caused me. Time for the piper to be paid. The medical Boards are basicly bound by the improperly obtained consent form to let this charlatan ride this time. I was wondering if a preemptive warning to the Board of plastic surgery should be next. He also has no Hospital Priviledges either another red flag for hacks that i didn't know about.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

The Dr. at the MHR office that I was Disfigured in is not even board certified, is he allowed to even cut anyone?He caused damage to me that a high school biology student would have avoided. Are there any regulations regarding the training of someone to do this type of procedure? He was touted by the consultant as being at the verge of hair cloning and being someone who did repair work on other transplant Drs. work. Yes they laid it on thick! I thought he had a reasonable looking portfolio and would have ethics to match it.But he did not. What board should I forwarn of his application . I have gone and had his work evaluated by top Doctors and have their consensus in hand as well as reports from a neuologist and cardiologist verifiing the damage he has done as well as a stack of bills relating to the strife it has caused me. Time for the piper to be paid. The medical Boards are basicly bound by the improperly obtained consent form to let this charlatan ride this time. I was wondering if a preemptive warning to the Board of plastic surgery should be next. He also has no Hospital Priviledges either another red flag for hacks that i didn't know about.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens