nu hart uk

Hi,

I'm posting here for the first time.

Having read these forums for a while now and having heard nightmare stories about nu hart in particular.

These all appear to be from nu hart in the united states.Therefore i am wondering whether anyone has has any proceedure in the uk from nu hart and heard of the surgeon Dr Ulf Kienecker and any proceedures he has done?..

Any help would be much appreciate...

its interesting as i've had a consultation from them and they appeared very ready to book in for a proceedure. Other consultation i have been to had a waiting list for a proceedure of four to five months..nu hart had a waiting list of whenever i wanted it..it kinda made me think are there any others that have been to nu hart uk or am i the only one lol!..

ive had three consulations and still taking my time with researching because i want to feel totally comfortable with the choice i make.I have seen Dr Bessam Farjo,nu hart and the harley street hair clinic..Farjo were very welcoming but i dont think they necessarily understood the points i was making in relation to my hairline.They recommended propecia instead so i left feeling a little disappointed.

Nu hart made me feel uncomfortable and the harley street hair clinic it turns out only did ft.

so im really left searching for others really..