Xtend-life best fish oil ?

I was reading an article on what are the best fish oils in the market which includes the amount of DHA and EPA levels, the purity of the oil from the fish in the ocean near New zealand. I found this company "Xtend-Life" moega3/DHA premium fish oil the best one. But I am not an expert on the fish oils supplements. please feel free to add more, this would help many.

From the few things I know, the first thing to look at a fish oil is if it contains mercury. This fish oil should be avoided.

More things that play important role are: look for a fish of the coldest seas that is also bottled at the same place that fished (i.e. Norway) and as the consumer, try to avoid fishy taste. Cheap capsules can give you fish burps for hours and bad taste, which is rather annoying to happen daily.

All that said, the one that I liked the most was: "Nordic Naturals DHA from purified fish oil, strawberry flavor". This comes in capsules and has only strawberry taste and I taste nothing else, really.

At the moment I take "Carlson Labs the very finest fish oil, lemon flavor" which comes as oil in a bottle and is taken with a teaspoon - no capsule. Although it is very popular (more than nordic naturals) and has a superior taste award (dated 2008), I admit my favorite is Nordic Naturals' fish oil, maybe because I prefer capsules instead of taking oil with a teaspoon.

From the short research that I did, these two products are ahead of the competition, but prices are on the high side, however I think it is worth the money, as fish oil is the most important all around vitamin for all the family. I even give cheaper capsules to my dog, to help her coat and hair-loss, especially during summer months, that there is hair in all furniture.