How to Purchase Ketoconazole Nizoral 2% Shampoo

Without violating the promotional link issues with this forum, can someone please shed some light on how to go about obtaining a generic Ketoconazole 2% shampoo? Or Nizoral 2% Shampoo? If I do need to obtain a prescription can that be filled at any pharmacy?

I've never seen either in CVS or Walgreens - I have, however, seen the 1% Nizoral. I currently use Revita but want to add a 2% Ketoconazole treatment in my hair a few times per week as well.

Thanks everyone.

Crosby,

Have you looked for Nizoral 2% online by doing a search on Google.com? That's how I found it originally and purchased it. I can't recall offhand which online store I bought it from. But a simple search should help you find what you're looking for. As for buying it from a local store, I too have never seen 2% ketoconazle shampoos in any stores.

Best wishes,

Bill

Yeah, looked online but kept finding Canadien pharmacies and stuff (I'm in the USA). I called my doctor and he said he could call it in to a pharmacy. I guess I'll see if I can get the generic at a CVS or something. Never heard of anyone getting a prescription shampoo though.....