3500 FU (strip) in!

CHEZ GARY

Pulled the trigger and went to Dr Ziering (of TV's extreme Makeover fame)In Newport Beach, Calif. Its been one day shy of 2 weeks since the "procedure" and all is well. No redness, a bit of flaking and slight itching, sutures came out 3 days ago, now comes the waiting part! No one except my wife knows I got the HT and no one at work can tell. I took the weekend and a Monday off and that was my only downtime. This Ziering guy is a real pro, I would reccomend him to anyone. I wasn't totally bald except for a half dollar size spot at the cowlick (sp). He blended all 3500 in from my receding front to the bald spot, I was in that chair for 10 hours! Looking forward to posting pics when I get my After shots done. Grow babies, Grow!!

Gary

Pulled the trigger and went to Dr Ziering (of TV's extreme Makeover fame)In Newport Beach, Calif. Its been one day shy of 2 weeks since the "procedure" and all is well. No redness, a bit of flaking and slight itching, sutures came out 3 days ago, now comes the waiting part! No one except my wife knows I got the HT and no one at work can tell. I took the weekend and a Monday off and that was my only downtime. This Ziering guy is a real pro, I would reccomend him to anyone. I wasn't totally bald except for a half dollar size spot at the cowlick (sp). He blended all 3500 in from my receding front to the bald spot, I was in that chair for 10 hours! Looking forward to posting pics when I get my After shots done. Grow babies, Grow!!

Gary

• 1 year later...

Careful guys this guy was trained by on of the best con-men of all time.Who knows what you are actually seeing, more than likely smoke and mirrors. I have it from a great source that they actually bring the old plug /disfigurement/flapp boys out into the fray to teach "ethics" to the new fresh meat.I think his name is Pig or something.Buyer Beware!Some of the topics include how to deal with disapointed patients.You are not your brothers keeper,If you don't do it someone else will,and why am I having trouble getting my patients in for their seventh surgery.Sorry man but once a bird of a feather always a bird of a feather.And I put that lightly.His former boss suposedly had a h/t maybe 40-50 grafts and wears enough concealers to write his manifesto if he was ever incarcerated for the crimes against humanity he has commited.To say you could throw a dart behind you and do better would be acurate.Take your time here and educate yourself from the many cons,quacks and butchers and their well rehearsed scams.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

• 4 weeks later...